• Exclusive Ransome Gasonic venturis maintain close control of air-gas mixture.
• Safety shutdown interlocks protect installation from damage or hazard due to excessive or insufficient temperatures and pressures. Complete complement of safety shutdown interlocks is provided with standard models including: high propane vapor pressure; low propane vapor pressure; high mixed gas pressure; low mixed gas pressure; high vaporizer temperature; low mixed gas temperature.
• Simple, safe electrical control system, properly grounded and fused, for long, dependable service life.
• Dual air valves on each venturi prevent leakage of mixed gas into air inlet system.
• Multiple venturis provide quieter operation, with much smaller surge tanks than larger, single venturi systems.
• Gas-Air mixture is adjustable over a wide range to match natural gases with different specific gravities and heat contents.
• Same dependable, compact, multiple-tube vaporizer construction as used in RH Series.
• Each machine is tested and calibrated on propane under field conditions. Certified Test Data Report is provided.
• Modular design provides maximum capacity in a compact, rectangular unit. Nearly 74,000 SCFH natural gas can be replaced by a single PAM 1000-50 occupying less than 24 square feet
• Models are available in a complete range of sizes from 10,000 to 50,000 SCFH mixed gas, eliminating the need to buy more capacity than required.
• All sizes are capable of infinite turndown and will maintain a ready supply of mixed gas from zero load to full capacity. At zero load, only enough heat will be generated to maintain temperature and prevent condensation
Standard units are venturi-type, built in accordance with Factory Mutual.
SPECIFY DESIRED SETTING. Factory tested and calibrated to deliver 1.31 specific gravity (1480 BTU/Cu. Ft.) propane-air mix. Other Gases can be utilized such as butane, butane-propane mixes, natural gas, etc. Consult the factory for their application. 110V AC, 1 PH control voltage standard; other voltages available on request.
(1) Units may be paralleled to achieve greater capacities.
(2) Natural Gas; S.G.U. = .6 Gross Heat Content 1000 BTU/Cu. Ft.
(3) Mixed Gas; Propane-Air, S.G.U. = Gross Heat Content 1480 BTU/Cu. Ft.